Boryana Petkova is born in 1985 in Sofia.
In 2011 she graduated from the National Academy of Arts in Sofia and in 2015 the Academy of Fine Arts in Valenciennes (France).
Currently she lives and works in Paris.
Selected exhibitions of recent years:
- 2018 L’arbre de Darwin, FRAC Limosin, France
- 2018 Written (not) Said, Contemporary space, Varna, Bulgaria, 2017 Biennial Mulhouse, France
- 2017 Exhibition of contemporary drawing 6b, Saint Denis, France
- 2016 Exhibition of artists nominated for the Contemporary Art BAZA Award, Sofia Art Gallery, Sofia, Bulgaria
- 2016 Exhibition nés/rem ix with photographer Philippe Bazin, Le Corridor Gallery in Cité Internationale des Arts, Paris, France
- 2016 Salon de dessin in situ, Linz Gallery, Paris, France, 2016 Biennial for Contemporary Art Cachan, France
- 2015 Exhibition A3, Juvenal Art Center, Belgium, 2015 exhibition of award-winning artists for the Pierre David-Weill Foundation Award, French Institute, Academy of Fine Arts in Paris
Nominations / Awards
- 2017 prize winner of Biennial Mulhouse, France
- 2016 nominated for the Contemporary Art BAZA Award
- 2015 Third Prize of the Pierre David-Weill Foundation, French Institute, Academy of Fine Arts in Paris, France
- 2013 COW Award International design festival, Illustration category, Ukraine
Exhibition : H220cm